San Mateo, Calif. – July 22, 2009 – 3D artists everywhere are applauding the just-announced GoZ™ for modo feature from Pixologic, which improves the workflow between ZBrush, Pixologic’s premiere organic sculpting and texture tool, and modo, the 3D modeling, painting and rendering software from Luxology®. Luxology and Pixologic worked closely together to optimize the mesh geometry transfer between these two computer graphics applications to give users a more seamless and combined workflow.
That's nice to hear that both of these software is working together to help ease out end user's workflow. Can't wait to try that out...
Yesterday, I spent several of hours modeling this piece with Modo. It was one of my old concept sketch which I've made back in 2004, The Stitchman. With a single 6-sided cylinder shape, here's what I've created. I need to add the crown and piercing piece before I bring it into Zbrush.


No comments:
Post a Comment